Many thanks to Gina from Moneywise Moms who brings us our weekly Safeway Deals! I’ve listed a few of the top deals, but to see the entire list, click here. You can familiarize yourself with Safeway’s coupon policy here. For those of you who don’t have paper coupons, you can load coupons to your Club Card to get some awesome savings!
Red, Yellow or Orange Bell Peppers are $1.00 each.
1-lb Bag Safeway Farms Peeled Baby-Cut Carrots is $1.00.
Fresh Express Salads are BOGO at $2.99.
Large Mangos are $1.00 each.
Navel Oranges 4lb Bag is BOGO at $4.99.
Alexia Frozen Potatoes are $3.00. Print a coupon for $1.00 off any Sweet Potato variety. We love seasoning the Sweet Potato Fries with salt, pepper, and a little chili powder. There was also a $1.00/2 coupon in the 3/18 SmartSource.
Arnold Whole Grain Breads or Sandwich Thins are BOGO prices at $4.39-$4.99.
Eating Right Hummus is BOGO at $2.99.
Oscar Mayer Deli Fresh Lunchmeat 8oz is BOGO at $4.49.
Safeway Cooking Spray Canola Oil is BOGO at $3.89.
Safeway Mayo 30oz is $2.99.
Yoplait Greek Yogurt 4pk is $2.50. Use the .75 off coupon from the 3/11 SmartSource, which will double, making it only $1.00. That’s just .25/cup!
Friday through Monday only:
- Morningstar Farms is $2.99. Print a coupon for .75 off two, which will double.
- MultiGrain Cheerios 12.8oz is $2.50/box. Print a coupon for .75 off, which will double, making it just $1.00.
- Seattle’s Best Coffee 12oz is $5.99. Get a $1.00 off coupon from their Facebook page.
- Lucerne Shredded or Chunk Cheese 32oz is $5.00 on Friday only. Print a coupon for $2 off $10 Lucerne products.
- Nabisco Ritz Supercarton (with 10 sleeves) is $5.00 on Friday only.