For all of you baseball fans, the Capitol Deal is offering discounted tickets to watch the Washington Nationals as they face-off against their division rivals, the Philadelphia Phillies. You have your choice of home games in the final series of the regular season:
- Monday, October 1st at 7:05pm
- Tuesday, October 2nd at 7:05pm
- Tickets on sale until 4:30pm on date of each game
And, you also can choose what seating level you’d like – tickets start as low as $9, making it affordable for the whole family!
- $9 – Upper Infield Gallery ($18 Value!)
- $15 – LF/RF Mezzanine ($30 Value!)
- $18 – LF/RF Corner (Field Level seating area, $36 Value!)
- $25 – LF/RF Baseline Reserved (Field Level Seating area, $45 value!)
Unleash your Natitude under the lights of Nationals Park as All-Stars Ian Desmond, Gio Gonzalez and Bryce Harper lead the Nats in pursuit of their first-ever playoff berth. (You should also keep an eye out during the 4th inning as Teddy tries to make some history of his own!)
Or, if you would prefer to take advantage of our beautiful weather and tour a farm with your family, grab this deal for Ridgefield Farm and Orchard. For just $20, you and three guests will enjoy hay rides, corn mazes, magic shows, a pirate ship and more with four (4) all-inclusive tickets to PumpkinFest – a $40 value!
Happening Saturdays and Sundays, September 29 – October 28 at the beautiful Ridgefield Farm & Orchard near Harper’s Ferry, PumpkinFest is your one-stop-shop to family fun this fall. You can enjoy picking your own pumpkin, catching a live music performance, or sipping a fresh glass of cider made from apples grown right there at Ridgefield! (Additional activities may cost extra.)
And, even better? The Capitol Deal is generously offering one of my readers a four-pack of tickets to the PumpkinFest at Ridgefield Farm & Orchard. To enter, just let me know your favorite Capitol Deal.
This contest is open to the US and will close at 11:59 PM on September 26, 2012. I will draw the winner by Random.org, and he/she will have 48 hours to respond to the email notification that they won.
:: For Extra Entries ::
1) “Like” Capitol Deal on Facebook and leave your Facebook ID!
2) Follow Capitol Deal on Twitter and leave your Twitter ID!
3) “Like” Capitally Frugal on Facebook. (Leave your Facebook ID.)
4) Follow Capitally Frugal on Twitter. (Leave your Twitter ID.)