Thomas the Tank Engine™ returns to the B&O Railroad Museum in Baltimore! Little Engineers and families take a 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine, meet Sir Topham Hatt, and enjoy a full day of live entertainment, activities, and family fun!
Your Day Out With Thomas Ticket includes a scheduled 25 minute train ride behind Thomas the Tank Engine™, all day admission to the B&O Railroad Museum, and the following live entertainment, activities and programs:
- Photo opportunities with Sir Topham Hatt
- Thomas Imagination Station of interactive play
- Carnival Games
- Moon bounce
- Kid’s climb-on train
- Craft & tattoo stations
- Interactive B&O Railroad Museum exhibits
- Free rides for children on Thomas Power Wheels, Museum’s carousel, Happy Train & Choo Choo Blueville
For an additional fee, you can find:
- Thomas the Tank Engine merchandise at the Day Out With Thomas Gift Shop
- Professional photos with Thomas the Tank Engine and Sir Topham Hatt
- Self-serve photos in the B&O’s photo booth
- Gifts & souvenirs at the B&O Railroad Museum Store
- Food Concessions (no outside food permitted during this event)
Thomas the Tank Engine will be steaming toward Baltimore on these dates:
Fridays: April 27 & May 4 (9 am – 4 pm)
Saturdays: April 28 & May 5 (8:30 am – 6 pm)
Sundays: April 29 & May 6 (8:30 am – 5:30 pm)
Advance purchase tickets are on sale now. Everyone including B&O members will need to purchase a Day Out With Thomas train ride ticket or admission to this event April 27-29 & May 4-6 for admittance into the B&O Railroad Museum and/or the event.
Head to our Facebook page where we’re giving away TWO family, four-pack of tickets to Day Out with Thomas for Friday, April 27, 2018.